AS IS CM 8.5' x 84 HS Flatbed Truck Bed
- Price: 5448.00 $3,813 **CLEARANCE!**
- Stock #: 311095
- Location: Sycamore
- Condition: AS IS
- Manufacturer: CM
- Model: HS
- Construction Material: Steel
- Length: 8.5'
- Width: 84.00"
- Cab to Axle: 58"
- Frame Rail Width: 42"
- Manufacturer Part #: HS-02845842
- Headache Rack Height: 45.5
- Weight: 825 LBS
- Warranty: SOLD AS IS. SEE DESCRIPTION & PICS FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Save $ - Fall Sales Event!!AS IS CM HS Flatbed body only, 8.5' long x 84 inch wide, 58 inch cab to axle, 42 inch frame rail width, 45.5 inch headache rack height (overall from bottom of frame rails to top of HR), Hot Shot, 2FTB. Includes fenders & mounting brackets. Aux fuel tank not included. Curt #16090 Spyder 30k GN ball Hitch or #16190 5th Wheel 30k Hitch available (hitches sold separately). Aged/Old Stock (may have minor dings & scratches, blemishes, oxidation, fading, rust streaks, etc)., color: Black. Mfg part # HS-02845842. Weighs approx 825 lbs. Serial # M500311095.
Will this bed fit my truck? This is the standard recommendation for a:
- Make: Ford
- Years: 2017-2019
- Axle Type: Single Wheel Long Bed
- Headache Rack height: 45.5 or 48 inch
- Note: SD HR (48 inch) recommended for Super Duty trucks.
--- OR ---
- Make: Ram (Dodge)
- Years: 2003-Present
- Axle Type: Single Wheel Long Bed
- Headache Rack height: 45.5 inch
Please measure your truck to compare & verify. Exclusions & limitations may apply.
STANDARD FEATURES FOR CM HS MODEL:
- Lengths Available: 8.5', 9.3', or 11.3'
- Headache Rack: Steel Tube
- Deck: 1/8 inch Treadplate
- Frame Rails: 4 inch Structural Channel Steel
- Crossmembers: 3 inch x 3/16 inch Channel
- Rear Skirt: Solid one piece between runners
- Side Rails: 3/8 inch x 2 inch Side rails with Stake pockets on front deck
- Fuel Fill: Angled
- Lighting: LEDs
- Toolbox: Two in front with compression T-handle
- Fenders: Molded plastic with hanger bars
- Bumper pull Hitch: 18,500# 2 inch integrated receiver
- Gooseneck Hitch: OPTIONAL, NOT INCLUDED - 30,000# CURT Rail system compatible with GN ball or 5th Wheel (king pin).
- Length: Measurement from the back of the cab to end of frame
- Width: Measurement from outside of rear tire to outside of rear tire
- CA: Measurement from the back of the cab to center of rear axle
- Rails: Measurement from outside of frame rail to outside of frame rail (at the rear of the frame)
- HR: Headache rack. Overall height from bottom of bed's frame rails to top of Headache rack.
**PLEASE NOTE: CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING THE TRUCK BED WILL FIT THEIR VEHICLE PRIOR TO PURCHASE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MAY A BED BE RETURNED ONCE INSTALLED OR MODIFIED IN ANY WAY.**
- Mounting brackets, Hardware, Fuel filler necks, Wiring adapter(s), etc are NOT included with the bed and are sold separately.
- The vehicle's exhaust may require modification after install. This is the customer's responsibility and not included with install.
- For gas trucks, a grounding strap attached to the fuel fill box may be required to prevent static electricity & sparking.
- Installation of back-up cameras and/or rear sensors require additional time and labor. (Not included in the standard install rate)
Located in Sycamore, IL 60178.
Sorry, payment with credit cards are not allowed for 'Cash Price' specials.
For additional information and to see our HUGE selection of inventory, go to www.rondotrailer.com or call us at 815-899-4340.
Last Updated: 2023-09-23 16:11:59
Have more questions?
Not sure which bed will fit your truck?
Interested in having us install the bed?
Call Us For More Details! 815-899-4340
Other Important Information:
- There are differences between all the manufacturers/brands - such as the specifications, models, terminology, materials, etc - which ultimately shapes the way the product is built and described. Descriptions will vary with each brand.
- Rondo Entereprises is a dealer and not a manufacturer. We do not make the products that we sell. Any applicable warranty is from the manafacturer. The warranty coverage and terms are set by the manufacturer.
- You can't take the product home until it's paid in full so please come prepared with your driver's license and payment.
- Sorry, we do not accept out of state checks!
- A credit card(Visa, etc) is NOT the same as Cash($100 bills).
- For all credit & debit card transactions, the physical card must be present. Due to fraud, we will NOT manually enter or take a credit card over the phone for transactions over $500.
- For large purchases with Pin based Debit cards, please verify with your bank before coming about spending limits or caps. The Debit card must to be physically present and your 4-digit pin is required.
- A current driver's license is required for all financing applications. Sheffield is available ONLY to IL residents (sorry, you can't use Sheffield if you live out of state due to the titling requirements). Limitations and restrictions may apply.
If you have any questions, please call us at 815-899-4340.
*Ask about our 3% Cash discount. Rather than paying processing fees to the credit card companies, we offer a 3% discount to our customers for not using credit cards or financing payment methods.
- Certified funds* (wire transfer or cashier's check)
- Checks* (NO out of state checks)
- Pin based Debit cards* -- please verify with your bank beforehand about any spending limits or caps. The card needs to be physically present and you will need your 4-digit pin.
- All major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Paypal)
- Financing with Sheffield or Forest River credit card (limitations and restrictions may apply). A valid Driver's License & social security number required to apply. Sheffield is ONLY available for IL residents.
Please Note: For all credit & debit card transactions, the physical card must be present. Due to fraud, we will NOT manually enter or take a credit card over the phone for transactions over $500.
Rondo Enterprises, Inc
Truck & Trailer Sales
Monday - Friday:
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
9:00 am to 1:00 pm - New Hours!
(Service is closed on Sat)