CLEARANCE! NOS Buyers SnowDogg HD75II-NOS Model, Straight blade, Full trip moldboard Stainless Steel Straight Blade, Standard
- Price: 6465.00 $4,695 **CLEARANCE!**
- Stock #: HD75II-NOS
- Location: Sycamore
- Status: Ready
- Condition: NOS
- Model: HD75II-NOS
- Width: 7.5ft
- Construction Material: Stainless
- Mount Type: Standard
- Style: Straight blade, Full trip moldboard
- Weight: 832 lbs.
- Quantity On Hand: 4
Special New Old Stock (NOS) Clearance & Pre-Season Pricing! Limited time & While supplies last!CLEARANCE! NOS 7.5' Buyers SnowDogg HD75II-NOS Model, Straight blade, Full trip moldboard Stainless Steel Straight Blade, Mount type:Standard, Please Note! 1) Previous generation power unit included [NOT the new style Rapidlink, #16011002/04]. 2) HALOGEN headlights come standard. Add $400 to upgrade to LED headlight [#16160800]. 3) Certain vehicle applications may require additional parts which are sold separately. 4) Discounted for aging and/or model year (may have scratches, fading, rust spots, etc).
-The 'Complete Plow Package' includes the moldboard, power unit/lift frame, truck mount, plow wiring harness, and controller. [NOT applicable for used plows & skid steer plows]
-The vehicle specific Headlight adapter(s) are NOT included & sold separately.
-Plus taxes, installation, & assembly.
-Approx weight provided (does not include weight of truck mount, shoes, etc).
-Exclusions & Limitations may apply.
WARNING! It is the vehicle owner and/or operator’s responsibility to follow the vehicle manufacturer's and snowplow manufacturer's Owner manuals and recommendations relating to snowplow installation and use.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION NOTICE! See the manufacturer's online selector tool for specific vehicle application recommendations before installation and to adhere to specific vehicle and snowplow requirements. Rondo Enterprises, Inc makes no representations and grants no warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Refer to manufacturer's limited warranty.
Vehicle application recommendations are based on the following:
• The vehicle with the snowplow installed must comply with applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS).
• The vehicle with the snowplow installed must comply with the vehicle manufacturer's stated gross vehicle and axle weight ratings (found on the driver-side door corner post of the vehicle) and the front and rear weight distribution ratio. In some cases, rear ballast may be required to comply with these requirements.
• In some cases, there may be additional limitations and requirements.
• Available capacity decreases as the vehicle is loaded with cargo or other truck equipment, or snowplow accessories are installed.
• If there is uncertainty as to whether available capacity exists, the actual vehicle as configured must be weighed.
Last Updated: 2023-09-23 16:43:07
Call Us For More Details! (815) 899-4340
Other Important Information:
- There are differences between all the manufacturers/brands - such as the specifications, models, terminology, materials, etc - which ultimately shapes the way the product is built and described. Descriptions will vary with each brand.
- Rondo Entereprises is a dealer and not a manufacturer. We do not make the products that we sell. Any applicable warranty is from the manafacturer. The warranty coverage and terms are set by the manufacturer.
- You can't take the product home until it's paid in full so please come prepared with your driver's license and payment.
- Sorry, we do not accept out of state checks!
- A credit card(Visa, etc) is NOT the same as Cash($100 bills).
- For all credit & debit card transactions, the physical card must be present. Due to fraud, we will NOT manually enter or take a credit card over the phone for transactions over $500.
- For large purchases with Pin based Debit cards, please verify with your bank before coming about spending limits or caps. The Debit card must to be physically present and your 4-digit pin is required.
- A current driver's license is required for all financing applications. Sheffield is available ONLY to IL residents (sorry, you can't use Sheffield if you live out of state due to the titling requirements). Limitations and restrictions may apply.
If you have any questions, please call us at 815-899-4340.
*Ask about our Cash discount. Rather than paying processing fees to the credit card companies, we offer a discount to our customers for not using credit cards or financing payment methods.
Payment types accepted:
- Certified funds* (wire transfer or cashier's check)
- Checks* (NO out of state checks)
- Pin based Debit cards* -- please verify with your bank beforehand about any spending limits or caps. The card needs to be physically present and you will need your 4-digit pin.
- All major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Paypal)
- Financing with Sheffield or Forest River credit card (limitations and restrictions may apply). A valid Driver's License & social security number required to apply. Sheffield is ONLY available for IL residents.
Please Note: For all credit & debit card transactions, the physical card must be present. Due to fraud, we will NOT manually enter or take a credit card over the phone for transactions over $500.
Rondo Enterprises, Inc
Truck & Trailer Sales
Monday - Friday:
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
9:00 am to 1:00 pm - New Hours!
(Service is closed on Sat)