NEW Hiniker 9.5' V-Plow Poly - Torsion Spring Trip, Flare Top (QH2).
- Price: Call For Price
- Stock #: 9395
- Condition: New
- Model: 9395
- Width: 8.5ft
- Construction Material: Poly
- Mount Type: QH2
- Weight: 830 lbs.
Special Sale! $250 Instant Savings on all in stock Hiniker Plows! For a limited time & while supplies last.NEW Hiniker 9.5' V-Plow Poly - Torsion Spring Trip, Flare Top (QH2).
Stength, Capacity, and Versatility
The new Hiniker 9300 Series Torsion-Trip V-Plows offer the versatility that only a V-Plow can, along with the strength and operator convenience that you’ve come to expect from Hiniker. Deep-curl flared wings cast deep snow farther and higher, while providing more scoop capacity than ever. One pass plowing....No problem! Hiniker's pitch adjustment levels the blade to assure full ground contact for optimum cleaning efficiency.
Features & Specs for 9395 Model:
- Super-bright quad halogen headlights have up to twice the power of typical sealed beam lamps.
- Moldboards flare out from 30" tall high at center to 37" (8.5' plow) or 38" (9.5' plow). The high curve corrosion-proof and dent-resistant HDPE plow surface reduces friction for better snow flow resulting in more efficient plowing.
- Wrap-around curb guards with chrome-alloy wear-bars provide protection from premature wear and damage.
- Top-quality design, construction, and components in a contractor-duty plow.
- Simple, reliable torsion-trip edge provides independent protection to each plow wing.
- Convenient command of all V-plow functions in one simple hand held controller.
- High-performance power units provide quick response & long-term reliability.
- Blade Width: 9.5'
- Blade Height: 30-38"
- Cutting Width: V-position = 103"; Scoop = 94"; Straight = 114"; Angle 99"
- Torsion Trip Springs: Qty 6
- Moldboard Surface: 1/4" HMW Black Polyethylene
- Weight (Net of truck mounted hardware): 830 lbs.
Located in Sycamore, IL 60178.
For additional information and to see our HUGE selection of inventory, go to www.rondotrailer.com.
Call Us For More Details! (815) 899-4340
- Certified funds* (wire transfer or cashier's check)
- Checks* (no out of state checks)
- All major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover)
- Debit cards (you will need your 4-digit pin)
- Financing with Sheffield or Forest River credit card