AS IS CM 8.5' x 84 WD Flatbed Truck Bed
- Price: 5344.00 $4,000 **CLEARANCE!**
- Stock #: 216815
- Condition: AS IS
- Manufacturer: CM
- Model: WD
- Construction Material: Steel
- Length: 8.5'
- Width: 84.00"
- Cab to Axle: 56"
- Frame Rail Width: 42"
- Manufacturer Part #: WD-02845642-S
- Weight: 1250 LBS
AS IS SPECIAL ADVERTISED CASH PRICE *~!~* This bed is being SOLD AS IS and needs to go! Call for details. CM WD Flatbed body only, 8.5' long x 84 inch wide, 56 inch cab to axle, 42 inch rails, AS IS, Unknown if damaged - 2FTB, 2RTB, optional HA rack, No GN hitch, 1/8" Smooth deck, 3" recessed angle in rear, Step down front, color: Black. Mfg part # WD-02845642-S. Weighs approx 1250 lbs. Serial # KH00216815.
- Actual bed may vary.
- Mounting brackets, hardware, fuel filler necks, and wiring adapter(s) are NOT included. Sold separately.
- The vehicle's exhaust may require modification after install - not included and is the customer's responsibility.
- For gas trucks, a grounding strap attached to the fuel fill box may be required to prevent static electricity & sparking.
Located in Sycamore, IL 60178.
Sorry, payment with credit cards are not allowed for 'Cash Price' specials.
For additional information and to see our HUGE selection of inventory, go to www.rondotrailer.com.
Have more questions?
Not sure which bed will fit your truck?
Interested in having us install the bed?
Call Us For More Details! 815-899-4340
- Certified funds* (wire transfer or cashier's check)
- Checks* (no out of state checks)
- All major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover)
- Debit cards (you will need your 4-digit pin)
- Financing with Forest River Credit Card
*Ask about our 3% Cash discount. Rather than paying more processing fees to the credit card companies, we offer a 3% discount to our customers for not using credit cards or financing payment methods.
Please note: If the bed is on "Clearance" or "On Sale", then no other discounts apply because the price has already been marked down. The standard 3% cash discount does not apply because these are special cash prices and the special discount given is greater than the 3% discount.